139 NE 818th St Old Town, FL 32680 Get directions$25,500 $15/Sq. ft.
- Age 19 Years
- MLS# 409664
- Listed 1 Year 1 Month 7 Days Ago
Great country location !!! Big double wide mobile home on 5 acres close to the Gulf! High Springs, Branford, Ft. White, Cross City and Old Town are all just a shout away. A big 3/2, you get over 1600 sq ft of room with plenty of space around. Follow one of the main roads far enough and you'll end up right at the Gulf Of Mexico !!!
- Showing Instructions: Call or text Jim 352-538-3431 Joan Sroka 352-514-1258 or call the L/O 386-462-4020 w/ questions for LB code. Use attached offer form for offer submission. See all docs attached. Offers cannot be submitted for review for at least 48 hours after property is entered in the MLS. Proof Of Funds or pre-approval MUST accompany all offers. Seller does not pay owners title insurance or doc stamps on the deed so please notify your buyer. Buyer chooses title/closing company. Offers MUST be placed using attached VA contract.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Floors: Carpet, Tile, Vinyl
- Family Room
- Laundry/Utility Room
- Living Room
- Ceilings - Vaulted
Building and Construction
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl
- Construction Type: Foundation-Crawlsp/Piers, Frame, Metal/Steel
- House Style: Traditional
Exterior and Lot Features
- Fencing: Woven Wire
- Roof: Shingle
- Wood D
- Lot Description: Pasture on Property,Rectangular-shaped
Garage and Parking
- Carport - 1 Car
Heating and Cooling
- Heating And Cooling: Central H/C Electric
- Well on Property
Other Property Info
- Subdivision: Not In Subdivision
- Special Instructions: 13-08-13-3720-0000-0140
- Area: Dixie
We're sorry we have no data related to schools for this listing.
Property History for 139 NE 818th St
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.