7628 NW 258th Ave Alachua, FL 32615 Get directions$59,000
- MLS# 376471
- Listed 3 Years 9 Months 8 Days Ago
Looking for privacy? 9.45 wooded acres perfect for nature lovers. Wet weather creek in the back, hardwoods and pines along with wild flowers and plants. Convenient location, 15 minutes to Gainesville, Alachua or Lake Butler. 1980 mobile home on the property of no value. Power pole (electric is on), well and septic on property. Lots of potential for a nice home site.
Exterior and Lot Features
- Fencing: Mixed Type
- Utilities On Site: Electric, Septic, Well - 4 inch
- High School: Santa Fe High
- Elementary School: Alachua Elem
- Middle School: Mebane Middle
Other Property Info
- Subdivision: Not In Subdivision
- Special Instructions: 05344-006-000
- Directions: From ...Gainesville traveling towards Lacrosse on SR 121 take a left at the Y and go towards Lacrosse, go through Lacrosse and go approx. 3.5 miles T/L on NW 258th Ave, go to arrow and turn right to property on left with sign.
- Area: Alachua
- Property Access/Road Info: Private Road
- Improvements Incl: Mobile Home
- Present Use: Residential
- Topography: Creek/Pond
- Trees: Hardwood, Heavily Wooded
|1||Alachua Elementary School||PK-5||7.8 mi|
|3||A. L. Mebane Middle School||6-8||7.2 mi|
|NA||W. W. Irby Elementary School||PK-2||8.7 mi|
|NA||Genesis Christian Academy Private School||3-11||2.9 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 7628 NW 258th Ave
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.