- Single Family
4120 NW 30th Ter Gainesville, FL 32605 Get directions$80,000 $82/Sq. ft.
- Age 42 Years
- MLS# 410599
- Listed 12 Months 20 Days Ago
Here is a fixer upper just waiting for your sweat equity, paint, carpeting, appliances & a window replacement! Very affordable Price! Conv. location. Quiet Cul-de-sac street. I don't expect this one to last very long.
- Showing Instructions: Agent representing Buyer as Selling Agent or Transaction Broker to pay $150 management fee at close of successful offer. To be considered, all offers must include: Pre-approval letter, copy of EMD and Proof of funds. All offers must be input at www.propoffers.com, by the selling Realtor.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 1
- Floors: Carpet, Tile
- Laundry/Utility Room
- French Doors
Building and Construction
- Exterior Finish: T-111
- Construction Type: Foundation-Slab, Frame
- House Style: Ranch
Exterior and Lot Features
- Fencing: Wood
- Roof: Shingle
- Lot Description: Cul-de-sac,Square-shaped
Garage and Parking
- Carport - 1 Car
Heating and Cooling
- Heating And Cooling: Central Cool/Electric, Central Heat/Natural Gas
- Cable TV Available
Other Property Info
- Subdivision: Springtree
- Special Instructions: 06082-094-000
- Area: Alachua
|6||C. W. Norton Elementary School||PK-5||0.9 mi|
|5||Westwood Middle School||6-8||1.8 mi|
|NA||Alachua Mycroschool Of Integrated Academics And Technologies (Mycroschool Gainesville)||9-12||2.1 mi|
|5||Glen Springs Elementary School||PK-5||0.7 mi|
|1||Sidney Lanier Center School||K-12||2.9 mi|
|6||Gainesville High School||9-12||2.2 mi|
|NA||Family Worship Center Private School||PK-7||0.5 mi|
|NA||Z.L. Sung S.D.A. Private School||1-8||1 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 4120 NW 30th Ter
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.