7530 NE 33rd Way High Springs, FL 32643 Get directions$25,000
- MLS# 402461
- Listed 2 Years 10 Months 20 Days Ago
This is a nice hardwood 5 acre lot near river and springs one lot south of state road 138 on NW 33 Way would be good for mobile home or stick build home in Gilchrist County with low taxes has a large metal building on lot.
- Showing Instructions: This is priced to sell at only $25,000.
Exterior and Lot Features
- Fencing: None
- Utilities On Site: None
- High School: Bell Middle/High School
- Elementary School: Bell Elementary School
- Middle School: Bell Middle/High School
Other Property Info
- Subdivision: No Subdivision
- Special Instructions: 300716000000010000
- Directions: Take US 27 West from High Springs to State road 138 on left go to stop sign at US 47 turn left on State road 47 cross Santa Fe River turn right on State Road 138 about one mile to left on NE 33 way to sign on left.
- Area: Gilchrist
- Improvements Incl: Abandoned Building, Outbuilding/Workshop
- Present Use: Hardwoods
- Topography: High/Dry
- Trees: Hardwood
We're sorry we have no data related to schools for this listing.
Property History for 7530 NE 33rd Way
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.