- Single Family
19316 High Springs Main St High Springs, FL 32643 Get directions$59,000 $48/Sq. ft.
- Age 70 Years
- MLS# 407461
- Listed 1 Year 4 Months 14 Days Ago
Step back in time with this quaint 1948 home in High Springs. Located across from High Springs Community School is this charming 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom 1228 sq ft home. Needs some TLC to bring back to "adorable". Home has original hard wood flooring in bedrooms & family room & master bedroom has cedar lined closet. Enjoy High Springs life by canoeing or kayaking in our rivers, diving in our springs or shopping in our Antique shops. Come enjoy our great quality of life!
- Showing Instructions: Go to Propoffers.com to enter offers - $150 Offer Management Fee will be applied on closing statement. Copy of Deposit must be uploaded with offer. Supra on front door. If need combo, call Dee for code -352-262-1355. Any licensed agent purchasing a REO property from Seller as a "principal" will not receive the 'selling portion' of the sales commission. Property Appraiser says 3 bedroom - only 2.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 1
- Floors: Vinyl, Wood - Hardwood
- Laundry Closet
- Living Room
- Ceiling Fans
Building and Construction
- Exterior Finish: Wood
- Construction Type: Frame
- House Style: Ranch
Exterior and Lot Features
- Fencing: None
- Roof: Shingle
- Wood Deck
- Lot Description: Square-shaped
Garage and Parking
- No Garage/Carport
Heating and Cooling
- Heating And Cooling: Central H/C Electric
- Metered Water - City
Other Property Info
- Subdivision: Whetstone Estates Addn
- Special Instructions: 00516-001-000
- Area: Alachua
|6||High Springs Community School||PK-8||0.2 mi|
|5||Santa Fe High School||9-12||4.6 mi|
|NA||First Christian Academy Private School||PK-12||0.7 mi|
|NA||Living Springs Academy Private School||1-8||0.7 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 19316 High Springs Main St
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.