- Single Family
2247 SW Old Bellamy Rd Fort White, FL 32038 Get directions$80,007 $31/Sq. ft.
- Age 27 Years
- MLS# 376616
- Listed 2 Years 5 Months 25 Days Ago
Spacious 4 bedroom 2 bath home boasting 2603 square feet of living space. Island kitchen with eating space. Living room has stone wood burning fireplace. The laundry room is inside off the kitchen as well as the access to a one car garage. Separate dining room for those special occasions. All on 8.5 acres with a mix of heavily wooded and some pasture.
- Showing Instructions: Call Sue for lock box code 352-318-3200. Offers are not looked at until property in MLS for 3 days. Cash offers require a deposit of 10% of PP amount or $1,000, whichever is greater. Financed offers require deposit of 1% of PP amount or $1,000, whichever is greater. Please see docs under attachments for helpful information.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 2
- Floors: Carpet, Tile, Vinyl
- Laundry/Utility Room
- Living Room
- Storage Area
- Fireplace - Gas
- Fireplace - Wood Burning
Building and Construction
- Exterior Finish: Aluminum, Brick Veneer, Vinyl Tile
- Construction Type: Brick, Frame
- House Style: Ranch
Exterior and Lot Features
- Fencing: None
- Roof: Shingle
- Lot Description: Pasture on Property,Wooded Lot,Other
Garage and Parking
- Number of Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Y/N: Yes
Heating and Cooling
- Heating And Cooling: Central H/C Electric
- Oven - Gas
Other Property Info
- Subdivision: Not In Subdivision
- Special Instructions: 31-6S-17-09824-000
- Area: Columbia
|5||Fort White Elementary School||PK-5||4.3 mi|
|3||Fort White High School||6-12||4.2 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 2247 SW Old Bellamy Rd
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.